Montrose is offering yoga classes to one and all. Our instructor is Dorothy Robinson. Dorothy has been practicing yoga since 1997, and received her teaching certificate in 2004 from Friedel Khattab’s School of Yoga.
Yoga is a non-competitive form of exercise for all ages and levels of ability. It has many positive effects on the body. It increases flexibility, limbers the joints, increases lung capacity, encourages physical freshness, calms the mind and body thereby boosting the immune system and giving you a sense of well-being. Yoga is particularly effective for those who have stiff joints, arthritis, high levels of stress in their daily life, etc.
Drop-ins are WELCOME.
Dorothy offers one free class to new students looking to try yoga and see if it works for them. To do this though, you must register. To register call Dorothy at 780-222-3145 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- Each Session is 8 weeks long
- Please bring your own mat and blanket
- Montrose members with a valid membership $104 for the eight week session
- Non-members $112 for the eight week session
- $16 drop-in rate.
- Montrose Community League Hall
5920 119 Avenue