Updated December 19th, 2022 — We will be closed December 24th & 25th
- During rink hours, a rink attendant will be on duty. Their word is the law.
- A valid skate tag is required and must be displayed to use the rink. (Skate tags are available as part of community league membership.)
- Those who don’t have a valid skate tag, must pay $2 to skate at the Montrose Community League rink each time they want to skate.
- The rink will be closed if the temperature is -25○ Celsius or below, or +5○ Celsius or higher.
- Montrose Community League, or any of its workers, assumes no responsibility for the actions of individuals using the rink or associated facilities and surrounding area.
- First off: You are skating at your own risk.
- “Skating only” times mean no puck or hockey sticks on the ice during that time
- Helmets are required for ALL skaters under the age of 16. Cages are recommended for skaters as well.
- Any skater five years old or younger MUST be supervised by someone over 12 years old.
- All people on the ice should be wearing skates.
- No hockey sticks or pucks allowed on the ice during family skate hours.
- No pushing, checking, foul language, smoking, or spitting.
- Violence of any kind is not permitted.
- No bullying.
- No fighting, high sticking or anything else that is a penalty in hockey.
- Above all, you must listen to the rink attendant. Failure to do so, may result in being banned from using the rink.